Our team of accounting and tax professionals will customize a set of services to fit your personal or business needs.
One out of every three business start-ups don’t survive beyond the first two years. Be on the positive side of that statistic by allowing us to work with you to create a plan for success.
We can help you answer questions like:
- How much start-up capital will I need?
- How much can I borrow?
- What’s my cash flow projection?
- Which accounting software should I use?
- How will I manage billing and collections?
- How will I get payment to my employees?
- What’s my FEIN?
- What insurance requirements will I have?
The financial management process of starting and running a nonprofit differs from that of a for-profit company. We work with a variety of nonprofits, including churches.
- File for nonprofit status
- Acquire an FEIN
- Produce income and program expense statements
- File annual tax forms
- Train the board in nonprofit management and budgeting
- Prepare the pastoral housing allowance (for churches)
Managing the comings and goings of cash can take a back burner to more pressing customer concerns, but it shouldn’t.
We help you develop a cash flow projection so you know better how to manage your short- and long-term needs.
How effective and efficient are your operational procedures? Part of our business consultation process includes a review of how your company policies, procedures, and inventory.
As a neutral third party, we can make suggestions about how transactions should occur, and who should and should not be involved.
Passing a business from one family member to another is risky. How are you going avoid the issues that cause 70% of family-owned businesses to fail when the next generation takes over?
Have a conversation with us before you talk to your family. We can help you better understand things like the tax burden of inheritance, estate planning, company management (not the same as ownership), and some strategies to avoid potential family drama.