Are you a go-getter, detail-oriented, servant-hearted person with high attention to detail? We are searching for our next teammate who can help support our clients and firm. At Pine and Co CPAs, we believe in taking good care of our clients, employees and community.
Read on for application instructions and to find out if this opportunity sounds like the right fit for you.
Who we are:
We are a growing Roanoke, TX-based CPA firm that provides exceptional tax services for small to medium-sized businesses, as well as individuals. We share a strong work ethic, we’re laid-back, and encourage each of our employees to stretch and grow in their roles within our firm. Our firm's culture of integrity, client service, and family values are very important to us. We are looking for a Client Relations Administrator to support our clients as we grow and develop our business. This role will also include some administrative duties.
We are looking for aClient Relations Administrator with these qualities and qualifications:
· Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Experience: 1-3 years in an administrative role preferred
· Independent go-getter: your primary function is to support our clients with minimal supervision– this includes current and potential clients. Secondary function is to provide support to the leadership team particularly in the area of meeting scheduling/management with potential and current clients.
· Accounting and/or tax industry experience is a plus: Tax terminology and the pulse of a CPA firm are unique in the marketplace. Your experience in this field will put you with the top candidates.
· Computer savvy: You’ll be successful if you are able to learn/use different computer software and applications (Wolters CCH, KEAP, MS Office) and/or have a quick learner attitude.
· Confident communicator: strong written and verbal communication skills to keep in touch with clients, visitors, and our team in a professional and courteous manner.
· Coordination: organized with the ability to successfully plan and execute projects and events. Ability to anticipate needs and plan accordingly.
This position will be responsible for championing communication between the firm and our existing client base and potential clients in regard to the firm operations processes:
· Manage the proactive communication from our firm to our existing client base and potential clients. This will be done year-round through emails, calls and mailers.
· Manage the firm’s business development tool (KEAP)
· Engage and onboard new clients using company software
· Be the “voice” of the firm and the first level of contact with clients.
· Following up with clients at the end of an engagement for feedback and if positive getting them the information to write a review on google or other platforms to generate more online reviews.
· Responding to reviews online and managing social media platforms
· Proactive monthly emails to our client base with hot tax tips or just inviting them to communicate with us proactively.
· Sending birthday cards and holiday cards to our client base with photo signatures from the team.
· Going that extra mile for large clients such as gifts or handwritten letters.
· Creating client appreciation events.
· Selling additional engagements when communicating with the client base throughout the year
· Following up on cold leads and pending engagement letters to prevent leads from rotting.
· Assist Tax Administrator during heavy tax season with engagement letter renewal process, electronic tax filing confirmations, and other client relation needs.
· Be a thought leader of process changes, implementation and documentation.
· Perform other duties and special projects as directed by the Leadership team.
Your administrative responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Leadership support:
Supporting the leadership team with client (potential/current) scheduling
• Client-facing activities:
Client follow-up and tax project management
Answering and managing incoming phone calls
Greeting visitors and guests, attend sales and consultation calls, follow-ups
Assemble client appreciation gifts
• Tax and special projects
Project management for tax and other misc. projects
• Administrative duties
Internal & External Event management
Managing office supplies
General office duties and management
What we offer is a laid-back, family-centric environment, we offer health and life insurance, PTO, and 401k matching. Salary is $50-$65k/year based on experience with bonus and growth opportunities. This is a full-time, mostly in-office position, Mondays to Fridays during business hours.